Date: Thursday 19th November 2015
Time: 3PM to 6PM
Venue: Waikato Federated Farmers, Level 5, 169 London Street, Hamilton
Price: Members $35, Non-Members $65 (incl GST)
We are really pleased to announce that we are again partnering with the Telecommunications Association of New Zealand (TUANZ) to host our second rural connectivity event this year, this time in Hamilton.
Reliable and affordable telecommunications services are critical to the health and wellbeing of rural communities. This special Hamilton event follows on from the highly successful Rural Connectivity Symposium held in Wellington in May this year. We wish to continue these critical “connectivity” discussions at both the national and regional levels and our first port of call into Heartland NZ is the Waikato. Come join us and other rural stakeholders for some stimulating debate and some Spring networking over drinks and nibbles.
The agenda for the event is:
• Ian Proudfoot, KPMG – KPMG’s Agribusiness Agenda, the dairy downturn and El Nino & why rural connectivity is a top priority for NZ.
• Sophie Stanley, Figured.com – How are farmers using their broadband and farming applications?
• Caitlin Metz, Vodafone – Going wireless in the Waikato.
• Graham Dawson, Northpower – What about the option of fibre and why should farmers give lines companies access to lines on their property?
• Jason Somerville, Wireless Nation – Latest developments in Satellite broadband services.